What BLACK Hat SEO means?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Otakuman, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Otakuman

Otakuman New Member

Hi fellow members.. I jus dont understand the term of black hat seo... What does it mean, and why it called "Black Hat" ? What I know about SEO is on page, off page, back linking, ect ect..
    Thx for ur comment

2. JuicyBlack

JuicyBlack VIP

• VIP
    The way I understand "black hat" is the way content production and link earning is done. For instance, as a black hat seo you may be inclined to produce content that is more on the spammy-autogenerated side of things. The same goes for backlinks, hence the reason for tools such as GSA/Xrummer, etc.
    Nowadays, ANYONE building links is considered blackhat by Google. So even if you do things very "kosher," big brother still keeps an eye on you.

3. wildsau94

wildsau94 New Member

Blackhat is not White hat[​IMG]

4. tonym1961

tonym1961 New Member

Blackhat seo is done with auto posting software such as gsa search engine ranker,sick submitter etc. For instance rather than write an original article and post it on hubpages a blackseo would instead borrow someone elses artcle spin it many times for original content and use gsa to post it on hundreds of article sites.Then in blackhat seo i would maybe use gsa again to create thousands of lower quality links to each of those articles to make sure they get indexed and actually the articles will begin to gain page rank themselves.

5. davidbuie1982

davidbuie1982 Banned

• Banned
    Thanks for the informative post!

6. copious

copious VIP

• VIP
    I agree with JuicyBlack. From what I've read and seen, its virtually impossible to get top ranking on Google without some blackhat.

7. phase1

phase1 New Member

everyone has their own definition of black hat

some say any sort of search engine ranking manipulation is black hat

some say the use of tools is

some say black hat is only hacking or ripping people off

so there's no REAL defined, across the board accepted definition

8. serpwave

serpwave VIP

• VIP
    Home Page:
    Simple and staight to the point, Black hat SEO are those that use aggressive SEO strategies that don't follow Google's guidelines.
    But when you really look at it SEO is fair game. It's not about the BS of whose hat is black, white or every color of the rainbow it's about who can crush Google with strategic link building

9. shedevil

shedevil New Member

The term black hat had me worried or quite a while --- made me think of illegal activity-- until I did some research. Apparently, anything that is not done manually can be labelled black hat.
    Google frowns on what they consider manipulation and since most tools are designed to speed up or over-ride certain steps you may be accused of using black hat strategies i you depend solely on tools

10. Aidan

Aidan New Member

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Black Hat seo Does not follow the Guide line of search engine. Black hat seo Techniques are the [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Keyword Stuffing [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Image Mapping [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Copied Content [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Hidden Text [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Link Farming [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Article Spinning [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Doorway pages [/color]
    [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Paid Links[/color]

11. Benson

Benson New Member

Black Hat SEO is usually defined as a technique to obtain rankings of top search in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques are usually one or more of the following characteristics:
    Breaks and regulation search engine
    It creates a poor user experience directly due to the black hat SEO techniques used on the website
    Unethically it presents differently from Visual or non-Visual content for users of the search engine search engines.

12. brucekenway

brucekenway New Member

This is truly a black hat SEO technique

13. mikey69

mikey69 New Member

I remember you could use kw rich domain and rank in top 5 in a week

14. IllmaticBars

IllmaticBars New Member

Blackhat SEO now deals with any form of artificial engagement through link-building. Essentially, if you do any sort of artificial link-building, you're blackhat in Google's eyes.

15. serpwave

serpwave VIP

• VIP
    Home Page:
    In Black Hat SEO you use aggressive SEO technique to manipulate the search engines to increase your position in the search results

16. maminasahu47

maminasahu47 New Member

bde
    Home Page:
    Black Hat SEO is the use of aggressive SEO strategies , techniques and tactics only on the search engines and usually donot obey search engines guidelines.